Wednesday, September 19, 2012

If the shoe fits ...

I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes. 



Shopping for nice pairs of shoes has always been a hard task for me. My feet are so small. I always find it difficult to look for a size 4 or size 4 1/2 pair of fashionable shoes. There are only a few brands that offer shoes in small sizes such as: CLNGibi Shoes, Charles & Keith, VNC and my recent discovery -- 

POSH pocket shoes. I find these fashionable and foldable flat shoes so light and comfy to wear. They are perfect for the on-the-go commuters and travelers who want to wear fashionable and stylish shoes. What's more, each pair comes with a mini zip pouch!

I got this pair for only Php899.00.
  

You may check out these comfy and chic shoes in the The Ramp Crossings at the second floor of Glorietta 3  or click on the link above. View more styles below, which I took from their FB page.







Enjoy your next shoe hunting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment